6-day Iyengar Yoga retreat in Pelion, August 30 - September 5, 2021
Join Hygia Yoga for a unique retreat experience in Pelion. Spend one week immersing yourself in yoga practice in the lush green Pelion region. Discover the magnificent Peninsula in Central Greece, combining mountain landscapes and beautiful beaches. Explore the beautiful green nature around Pelion mountain through walks in the forest and mountain as well as beach day trips to the Aegean sea.
We will experience how correct alignment can help us ground ourselves, create space within and lift us upwards.
The purpose and joy in the practice of asana is not about doing the perfect posture, it’s precisely to use them as a tool in order to understand and transform ourselves.
The retreat will be hosted by Pelion Homes, luxury stone-built villas with breath-taking views (most with private pools and all with sea views). Located next to the charming and picturesque village of Agios Georgios.
Here is a taste of what you can expect if you join us in Pelion!
This retreat costs 835 euros and includes:
- 2 Daily Yoga Sessions – Morning & evening practices*
- 6 Daily Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- Luxury Accommodation in stone built villas
- Private Swimming Pool (in most villas)
- Guided hike and herb foraging tour around local area
- day trip to nearby beaches with packed lunch (usually Aegean side, depending on the weather)
*except on arrival day, evening only, departure day, morning only, and one evening off over the course of the week
- the organiser speaks: English, French & Greek (Fluently)
- maximum participants 15
- open to all levels of yoga practice
For more information & bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org